Data Protection and Privacy Statement
Eileen Langsley/Supersport Photographs will only use personal information to meet business needs and provide business services:
- a) Provide specifically requested information (ie answer your e-mails, supply/request invoices (or other payment methods) or contact you when necessary),
- b) send you communications I think may interest you,
- c) carry out our legitimate business that may include providing services, education, training and preparation of information and images with a view to publication on my website and in printed publications.
Please inform me if you do not wish to receive any communications.
I will seek consent wherever and whenever possible and required. However, some information may be held for photojournalism purposes ( please note the Data Protection Bill establishes the exemption covering journalism, literature and art) and consent for such usage is not required. No information is supplied to third parties for marketing or research purposes and no information is sold, rented or traded.
Eileen Langsley/Supersport Photographs will only disclose personal information where required to do so by law.
Eileen Langsley/Supersport Photographs takes all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal data. All information provided is stored on secure password protected computers, servers and devices.
Eileen Langsley/Supersport Photographs cannot guarantee or be held responsible for the security of data sent over the internet nor held responsible for data misuse resulting from illegal downloads of images from said business websites and publications. Notices expressly forbidding such downloads or sharing on social media are posted on all Supersport Photographs online sites, in image metadata and IPTC Information and in printed publications.
Supersport Photographs does not post images on any social media outlets.
Data protection policy amendments
Eileen Langsley/Supersport Photographs may update this policy from time to time by posting revisions here. Please check for any changes.
Users may request copies of personal information held by Eileen Langsley/Supersport.
Photographs, subject to the provision of appropriate evidence of identity – such as a copy of the photo pages of a passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus a copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
Eileen Langsley/Supersport Photographs may withhold information within legal limits.
By e-mailing Eileen Langsley/Supersport Photographs, you authorise Eileen Langsley/Supersport Photographs to retain such personal information within the requirements of current legislation.
Eileen Langsley/Supersport Photographs accepts no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of other websites or social media.
Please inform Eileen Langsley/Supersport Photographs if personal information needs correcting or updating.
Your choices and rights
You can make choices and exercise your rights in relation to the personal information held about you.
- You have the right to be informed about how personal information is collected and processed.
- You have the right to withdraw consent, for example, not to receive any marketing from Supersport
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for reasons of our legitimate interests for example, marketing initiatives. Please note that Eileen Langsley/Supersport Photographs uses images for editorial purposes only, not commercial usage.
- You have the right to correct your personal information in cases where the information held about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request cessation of the processing of your personal information.
- You can further request that your personal information is deleted in a number of circumstances including when you withdraw consent, when you successfully object to processing and when the personal data held about you is no longer required for the original purpose of collection.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you can request to see full details of the personal information that Supersport Photographs holds about you. In order to initiate a request about your personal information, please send a description of the information you would like to access by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Queries about this policy and data retention should be sent to:
or by post to:
Eileen Langsley (Data Controller), Supersport Photographs, ‘Wayside’, White Lodge Lane, Baslow, Derbyshire DE45 1RQ.